Your Terms and Conditions section is like a contract between you and your customers. You make information and services available to your customers, and your customers must follow your rules
Common items in a terms and conditions agreement allow you to:
• Withdraw and cancel services, and make financial transactions
• Manage customer expectations, such as liability for information errors or website downtime.
• Explain your copyright rules, such as attribution, adaptation, commercial or non-commercial use, etc.
• Set rules for user behavior, like forbidding unlawful behavior, hate speech, bullying promotions, spam, etc
• Disable user accounts.
• Write down any other terms or conditions that protect you or your audience.